Where To Buy A Hammock For Camping in Bali

Where to buy a hammock for camping in Bali - Probably, for the last 2 months I just know about what does the hammock is. Yeah, for sure. But please no need to ask where am I all this times.

When thinking about hiking a mountain, the only one thing comes in my mind related to sleep equipment simply just using a tent. I know it is so heavy and surely will takes more of rooms or spaces inside the beg. But, what else to be used? Since all I know is a tent, before.

But since I knew about the hammock for camping, all I know about the usage of the tent might be change. I first know about hammock was the first month I am at Bali, Indonesia. That also why that I will inform you where to buy one in here since now I am working in Bali.

Where to buy a hammock for camping in Bali?

If you want to directly know the place to buy the hammock and also its accessories and the gears, the only one I could recommend for you is Ticket To The Moon (TicketoTheMoon.com). You could go to their site through this link: Portable camping hammock.

In above link (online address), you are not only could get one or two along with the accessories and gears, but also could be custommize your own as you want related to the colours you need. There might be about thousands of colour combinations so that I have to recommended this site.

Although it is located in Bali, doesn't mean that it only service the people around or the Indonesian people as a whole. But, they have reached and sent their hammocks to many of their customers around the world.

Not only because they could send the hammock from Bali to anywhere you are staying at the moment, but also the Ticket To The Moon has many of the distributors around the world. United State of America, France, Australia, and many more. I have been visiting to the site and they have probably more than 30 distributors.

I have also read about the manufacturer itself that was built by the travellers and that's might be their main reason saying in their site like; "From travellers to the travellers." I am assuming that, maybe the founder of this manufacturer is a traveller(s) as well. So I think it is better to get you own hammock for camping not only from the trusted manufacturer with their best product, but also from the travellers themselves.

Sounds good to me.

Another important thing to be remembered that, the site is accepting the Credit Card and PayPal for the payment. And there are 3 supporting currencies at the moment which are Indonesian Rupiahs (IDR/Rp), USD ($), and Euro (€) as one of their targeted market is in France.

I think that's all I need to say about where you could buy the hammock for camping in Bali that could also serving other many countries in the world. If you have a question about this article, feel free to put a comment below. But, it will be better if you are looking around the site right away. Thank you for stopping by and in case you may want to help me in sharing this article, find the related button or copy-paste this article's link.

Comments